Monday, May 31, 2004

Cleanup In Aisle Four

After a cursory re-read of my most recent posts, I made a blog-related decision. While my relationship with LJ is an integral part of my life and my thinking, especially since he is part of the whole experience of living in this house and this neighborhood, I'm concerned because I seem to dwell on certain details and issues which are, in fact, quite boring. They're interesting to -me-, of course, but that's not why I'm writing this blog, entirely.



Therefore, the Life and Loves of Gladys posts--all the uncertainties, the LJ arguments, the why-doesn't-he-love-me stuff--have now been moved here, to my other blog, Quobble. A near-future cleanup will address my assorted historical posts, as I've recently made a second blog-related decision--the heroin posts are going to be moved to a separate blog. I've toyed with the idea for a while, of writing it all down before time erodes any more of it; what's stopped me up til now has been the unalloyed misery of missing JP. I won't say I don't miss him now--I fully expect to go to my grave missing him--but it's like a bad tooth: sometimes it's a stabbing pain, sometimes it's just a dull ache. I'm at the dull-ache stage, at the moment, and since I can't imagine it getting any better, I figure I'd better grab hold of the opportunity before the lull ends, or before I forget any more details.



Thus--if your reason for reading this blog is for the latest news about my ups and downs with LJ, then go next door to Quobble. Otherwise, you're a well-adjusted individual with good sense, and I don't blame you in the slightest for avoiding all that girly drama-crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment