Sunday, April 20, 2008

Ah, Yes...This Is My Circle.

I always imagined myself moving in....artistic circles, full of creative people and witty repartee...you know, the lifelong Algonquin Round Table every snobby creative wants to see herself as a part of.

Instead, in the small hours of the morning, I am left to console myself with only the question: How the hell did I get HERE?

With no further ado, I present to you: "Scenes From an IM". Today's episode: In which Squeaky asks me if I want to go with her to see a theater production of "Sweeney Todd".

squeeky12345: I saw the movie it was pretty cool just wonderin how they are makin it a play its real gory

...le sigh.

3 comments:

  1. Well, at least she's INTERESTED in theater...maybe, someday, she'll want to read the BOOK before she sees the movie ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, Gladys. Where have you been? You haven't posted in weeks. I'm a little concerned.

    ReplyDelete