Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Fucking Hell

I am computerless.
My fucking building blew up my fucking computer.
My building is old. O-L-D. And it has weaksauce electricity. My entire apartment is connected to one fifteen-amp breaker, which means if I run the microwave and the vacuum, or the air conditioner and the oven, or two lamps, a TV, and the computer...POOF. Lights out. Also, apparently there are two floors--mine and the one below--which have POOF events on a random, daily basis.

Well, one of the POOFs fried my power supply. At least, I HOPE that's all it fried. I caught the building manager and told him "your building killed my 'puter!" and he seemed to imply they'd pay for repairs, but STILL.

Taking away my computer sucks all the joy out of life. No blog, no Wiki, no random screwing-around; NO MahJong!! NO QBeez!! I might have to do HOUSEWORK, people!

Actually I just don't like it when my stuff gets broken because of someone else's inaction, or that I've got to run all over creation to get it fixed.

Bah, I say. BAH.

1 comment:

  1. Oh no! If my Penelope died, I would be heartbroken. Although I could still console myself with Netflix.

    ReplyDelete