Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Or I Could Just Smoke Crystal Meth, Instead.

I have found the most ridiculously-addictive thing in the entire universe, even more addictive than the little shortbread cookies with a dollop of fudge frosting that they sell at the Dominick's by my Saturday office--and that's saying something.

I'm sure you have all heard of Sudoku; this is sort of Sudoku-like, except it involves actual math. Now, for those of you who think that sounds like as much fun as a root canal...well, yeah, I guess there are math-phobes among us, and I suppose I can't blame them, but this isn't like, DIFFICULT math; it's little addition/subtraction/basic multiplication/division stuff, and...

I'm going to stop trying to justify this, and just throw the link out there.

Meet...the Kenken.

If anyone needs me, I'll be working on the 9x9 grid.

No comments:

Post a Comment