Saturday, June 11, 2011

Still

Still here.
Still broke.
Still jobless.
Still head-over-heels with CR, who has changed to a degree I could not even have hoped for in my wildest dreams. (If he'd stop foofing cigarette ashes over every stationary surface, he'd be perfect; as it stands, he's just NEARLY-perfect. I wonder if this is the reward for putting up with all the bullshit in the past; if so, all I can say is "Thank you!")

Did I mention the "broke" and "jobless" bits??
Anybody got a job available? It doesn't have to be technical; at this point I would scrape gum from the underside of cafeteria tables, if it would pay the rent.

Were it not for the financial end of things, I would have to say my life was just about perfect right now....and actually, I might say it anyway.

There WILL be more to come...promise.

5 comments:

  1. So glad you finally updated. I was beginning to think you were either dead or in love. I'm so glad it's the latter. CR is a lucky guy.

    Don't be a stranger so long. I miss your updates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree with eatmisery! damn, i thought i was gone a long time, and here i find i didn't even miss a beat on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You still around, Gladys? I hope all is well and you're okay.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I got drawn into your world upon finding your post (Probably like a lot of people) Why my boss is a complete asshole. I am just wishing you my best, and hope you are safe and well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. IT'S BEEN FOREVER, GIRL!!! WHERE ARE YOU????

    ReplyDelete