Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Reasons To Go Back To School, Vol. 4,877

(From a Chicago Tribune article about a lawsuit against one of the members of the Walgreens family; her Lake Forest neighbors are demanding that she get rid of her three Vietnamese pot-bellied pigs.)



Man, I hope he or she is well-paid, at least. Because "full-time executive pig-bather"? Is NOT a high-status job, I'm thinking. Also, can you imagine being on a first date with someone and the inevitable question gets asked: "What do YOU do for a living?"... "Well, see, I work for the Walgreen family...I'm part of their mansion staff. No, not a butler, exactly....no, not a concierge...Actually I'm more of a...Poopsmith."

I'm thinking that date would end poorly.

Seriously, though. If you found yourself even CONSIDERING a position where your two main duties involved bathing and pooper-scooping a rich socialite's pet pigs, wouldn't you think twice about the path your life was taking?? I know I would...I mean, damn.

1 comment:

  1. Actually, it sounds a lot more fun than my job-!

    Squee-!

    ReplyDelete