Thursday, March 29, 2007

They Don't Make A Font Big Enough For This....

(although actually, if you ever wanna see something really cool, go into the HTML editor on a blog post and make the font-size "500" instead of "500%"--awesome! Doesn't matter right now, though, because....)

I GOT HIRED!!!!!

I got the call this morning, from the company I interviewed with last week.

Details (as if they mattered--in the past couple of weeks I've been ready to consider "stealing cupcakes from small children" as a worthy career path, so any legitimate work that came my way, I was going to jump at): It's a small company; same money I was making at the last place; horrid commute for the first two months, but then they move downtown and I could practically walk to work; casual environment (woohoo!) It's going to involve a lot of problem-solving over the phone, after tons of training on the company's products.

I feel like I could melt into a giant puddle of soup right now. Or ricochet off the walls like a Wile E. Coyote cartoon...or cry hysterically...or possibly puke.

God. FINALLY!!!!

:::takes deep breath:::
Wow.

7 comments:

  1. HUZZAH! WOO HOO! WOOT! AND CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go!!! Yippeeeeee!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so very happy for you, Gladys! This is awesome! What will you and Tim do to celebrate?

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, that is awesome news. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I come back from vacation to great news. I should go away more often. Congrats, and I hope you let your mortgage company know asap, so that you can keep the house. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete