Sunday, May 25, 2008

I'm Inspired

So today I was checking out PostSecret and I came across this.

(Click to enlarge)

It made me think: I could do that. I could start a magazine like that.

Or rather, I could do it except for the part where I know NOTHING about how to start up a magazine, or how to go about putting together a big enterprise like that...but still, I could DO it. I know traditional-media sales are down, but I'd be willing to bet this secret-writer and I aren't the only two people who feel this way.

The very fact that I can even HAVE a thought like this means that things inside my head are improving.

(Oh yeah. Speaking of improving: GO KASEY! Two in a row, baby!)

5 comments:

  1. There are a lot of people who would buy it, if you could get it out there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will ether still be pictures of celeb's in embarrassing situations?

    ReplyDelete
  3. How 'bout pictures of ordinary people in embarrassing situations? Self-submitted, of course! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. GREAT IDEA!!!

    I am trying my hardest to get into the magazine design world (it's harder than you would think!) and I would come do all the page layout for it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want you to write a book about your and JP's life together....Guarantee that it would be a best seller. It would be hard emotionally I know, maybe you are not ready for that, but someday, surely. You will be rich and famous. And the magazine idea is a good one too. Please don't forget about the book....I think you did mention it somewhere along the way in your blogs. Tatess

    ReplyDelete