Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Holy Moly Guacamole....

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuude.
They arrested the Governor.

Let me type that again:

They ARRESTED. The fucking GOVERNOR!!! of the ENTIRE STATE!!!!!

Just exactly how dense do you have to be: you're elected as a REFORM governor, because the LAST guy is in jail for official corruption; you KNOW--because EVERYONE IS TELLING YOU--that you're under investigation for all sorts of various shenanigans; and STILL you allow yourself to be AUDIOTAPED--AS YOU TRY TO SELL A SENATE SEAT TO THE HIGHEST BIDDER??? A Senate seat that belongs to the by-god PRESIDENT-ELECT OF THE ENTIRE COUNTRY?????

I think I should maybe calm down.

But:

DUDE.

They arrested the GOVERNOR!!!!!

(Needless to say, I am thrilled; even though he was a Democrat, he certainly wasn't MY type of Democrat--though I'm trying to remember if I voted for him. I don't believe I did, but if he was running in an election I voted in, then I probably did--more shame on me! The man is a pestilence, a parasite, a wart on the butt of a state which already has WAY too many governmental butt-warts in its past. The sooner he resigns, or is impeached, or--preferably!--both, the better off. Though I can't imagine his Lieutenant Governor would be a stunning improvement...hey, I could be wrong.)

3 comments:

  1. HIstory of Illinois govenors

    Otto Kerner, caught with a bag full of cash

    Dan Walker - Sent to jail

    Jim Thompson-The ultimate insider, rumored to be gay

    Jim Edgar- The last honest Governor

    George Ryan-Sent to Jail

    Rod (Governor Dead Meat) Blago- indicted.


    Gladys, we live in THE most crooked state in the union

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nightly news would be vastly improved if Anderson Cooper just said, "Dude, they arrested the governor!" That phrasing sums it ALL up.

    Yeah, how do crooks get that stupid?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't even make fun of you, because our "Gubernator" is a f---ing actor who is a known drug abuser, womanizer, and freakin' Republican.

    Just goes to show it could always be worse-! And I would be suspicious of ANYONE w/ that hairdo (which they are saying "shows arrogance", I guess because it is deliberately hideous! :)

    ReplyDelete