Thursday, April 29, 2010

Cryptic, But In a Good Way

Later on, perhaps, when I've actually been to sleep within the preceding 26 hours (a criterion to which now does not conform), I will be able to explain more about, offer reasons for, or otherwise expand upon, the following statement. But right now, once I have a Motrin and a Pepsi, I plan to be entirely unconscious within minutes, and so I will say only this for now:

What an awesome morning. Spring in Chicago is one of the best reasons to wish for a long life, and just at the moment I might be willing to give the human race in general the benefit of the doubt (except for the bitchy meat-department clerk at the Ashland and Roosevelt Jewel store, who was just unnecessarily bitchy when I asked her a basic question. Some people really do not like their jobs.)

In summary: Right now, I would have to say something very unusual for me....I think I'm HAPPY.

3 comments:

  1. Get some sleep!! ... I agree that spring time (two words or one? my education is oozing out of my brain these days, it seems) in Chicago is absolutely effin GLORIOUS; it's even better because of the contrast with such ugly, monstrous bitter winters which precede it! I'm glad you got to enjoy such a day, bitches notwithstanding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been reading your blog now for about 5 years, and I have been waiting to see those words since I first started reading. I've never written a comment before, but I had to when I read this post, as vague as it may be. I can't tell you how excited I am for you to be able to finally write "I'm Happy." I hope the happiness that you have found (or at least that you think you've found) blossoms into something beautiful. I hope it blossoms into something that can finally let you throw out some of the misery you've had to deal with for so long, and lets you start really living... and loving your life. May good things and great feelings keep pouring down on you =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hell must've frozen over. I can't believe you just wrote that!

    You're HAPPY, Gladys! And I'm so HAPPY for you! It's about time, Woman! You deserve it.

    ReplyDelete