Saturday, September 23, 2006

Adorable Kittycat Update

The Prince of the Catastrophe is home, absolutely no worse for the wear.

The vet advised me to keep Snickers quiet for another day or so; I gave her the Look. She clearly does not know what I'm up against here. I opened the cage, expecting him to be walking gingerly or SOMETHING; instead, he bounded out, sniffed everything (probably to make sure I'd not got another cat in his absence), and proceeded to a) maul BadCat and b)try to steal my bread. That's Snick, all right...

When the assistant brought him out in the carrier, he was closely followed by the veterinary tech, who had something to tell me. "We are all totally in love with your cat," she said. "He is just the SWEETEST little guy--I've literally been petting him CONSTANTLY." She said the first day, he was kinda shy, but then the morning after the surgery she said she came in and he was waving one paw out the front of the cage and yelling. "It was like, 'pet me, pet me, oh god, if someone doesn't pet me soon i'm gonna DIE!'" she told me. Which makes perfect sense, as pampered and spoiled and cuddled as this little bugger has been...

It's a great relief to know that everyone adores this kitty as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment