Friday, September 1, 2006

If You Found Me Through An Image Link

I notice in my stats that a lot of people have been finding me through the links to my pictures which I placed in this post. Would you please all do me a favor? Leave me a comment--anonymous if you want to--about how you found those images, what you were looking for, and what you think of them? I'm really curious as to how these images are drawing the level of attention they are, especially since I didn't place them anywhere else. Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Hi there,
    I clicked you from ICHC and didn't want to visit w/o comment. Your virtual pet is a cutie. I have the llama. (I collect sheep and it was the closest) Cheers, Shaungrl

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found you from your post on I Can Has A Cheezbuger.

    I want to make you aware that the photo posted at http://icanhascheezburger.com/2007/06/10/i-haz-fashun-cents/#comments is stolen and is being displayed on the site without permission.

    Creative Common license prohibits this kind of theft and the display of it on the internet without purchasing a license to do so.

    Creative Common license is even displayed on the footer, so I Can Has A Cheezbuger is well aware of their violation.

    You photos could be next.

    ReplyDelete