Thursday, May 24, 2007

Do Not Want, Vol. 2

Because Snickers will eat anything--literally, anything, up to and including bits of tile, rocks, wood chips, and other oddities--we are VERY careful of rubber-bands here at the Catastrophe. The mail, for whatever reason, is always laden with them, so every time Tim or I gets the mail, we dispose of the rubber-bands in a cat-appropriate manner.

Or, at least we try to.

Dingbat, a.k.a. Snickers the Incredibly Non-Wonder Kitty, after a day-and-a-half of rejecting cut-up chicken legs at mealtimes, barfed up his (newly mixed) breakfast this morning...plus one rubber-band.

I was not the superintendant of barf-clean-up--Tim gets the worst jobs around here!!--but Tim assures me that there was a rubber-band amidst the mess.

We are on Barf Watch, until such time as I'm sure he's eating properly. He did nibble at a fresh bowl of chicken-mush* a little while ago, and unless he yorfed it up under my bed, he appears to have kept it down--but I'm still apprehensive.

Stoopid rubber-bands. Stoopid rubber-band-eating kitties.
______________________________________________
*There's got to be a better name for what I'm feeding them--"chicken-slaw", perhaps?

No comments:

Post a Comment