Friday, February 3, 2006

Humans And Why They Suck

I'm sitting here watching "Grizzly Man", which was on my Netflix list til tonight, when the Discovery Channel obligingly showed it.

I will have more to say about this later, I guess, but so far I have mumbled "oh my god, I HATE you" at my screen several times, and the movie's not half over. If ever there was a human being who needed to be eaten by a bear, I can think of no one better than this stupid, clueless, blithering, self-absorbed, self-aggrandizing, babbling arrogant fuckwit. In fact, I feel sorry for the bear who ate this guy--they shot the bear, basically as a punishment, and I think the bear got the rough end of the deal....to say nothing of the girl who died with him.

Watching this movie is enough to make me want to become a Republican--if this is what the world sees of progressives and environmentalists and such, it's no wonder they hate us. After watching this movie, _I_ even hate us.

5 comments:

  1. well, tell us how you REALLY feel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wanting to see this film. Herzog has a way of portraying people in a pretty harsh light. He doesn't pull any punches. So I guess I'm not surprised at your reaction.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I COULD NOT HAVE SAID IT BETTER MYSELF.

    ReplyDelete
  4. completely agree. In my mind, any idot who runs around messing with wild animals gets what htey deserve. I feel horrible for the girl and the bear, but ths guy? Moron. Plain and simple. You can be an activist without being a crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A saw this one a few months back and it just boggled my mind.

    That guy truly deserved to be eaten.

    But further than that he was a very disturbed individual.

    I can't say that I neccesarily liked the movie, but it was interesting to say the least.

    ReplyDelete