Monday, February 13, 2006

Things I Have Been Doing Besides Blogging

--Working
--That damn word game

This

Also this

--Watching way too many cartoons
--Watching way too much reality TV (and being too disappointed for words that Nick got voted off "Project Runway")
--Having a nasty cold
--Pondering my life and making, as always, large decisions which I'm afraid to implement
--Eating ice cream
--Herding housecats (yes, they're STILL HERE)
--Having the Catastrophe inspected, with an eye towards the massive renovations (I should know more Tuesday, so everyone please cross all your appendages for me)
--Being, on the whole, fairly contented with myself, even if everything else is a little bit messed-up right now
--Still not doing heroin (over 1 month clean now--closer to 2 months, actually)
--Avoiding Valentines Day and all its accoutrements....
--...except for little red cherry gumdrop hearts, for which I have an eternal soft spot (DAMN but I love those things)

More details on everything are coming soon, I promise. I'm just in a "silent" mode, lately. Not sure why....but I'm good.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear your good, just be careful with all that reality TV

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the embroidery. And go easy on yourself...herding housecats is a full-time job.

    ReplyDelete