Thursday, February 17, 2005

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

Link found via Blogsnob:

http://byroncrawford.typepad.com/kanyegate/

Not that I'm a Kanye fan--too critically-acclaimed, and somehow his stuff just doesn't resonate with me--but: Whaaaaaa...?

I mean, I see this guy's facts, and why that might piss him off, but still...

If Kurt Cobain taught me one thing, it was this: the pendulum will swing, and when it does...

...Those that suck will be obliterated when faced with a vital force. Kurt did it to Warrant and G'n'R and all those hair-metal boys; and if Kanye's as fake as this guy claims he is, it will happen to him too. Personally, I reserve judgement for now--but as I said, still not a fan.

Real hip-hop doesn't need a savior. In fact--REAL hip-hop will kick the ass of anyone who tries to claim that title.

No comments:

Post a Comment