Thursday, January 5, 2006

Hanging In

Day 5: still not sick. Last night wasn't too great, but I think that's got more to do with what I'm eating. After a full day of snacking on sweets yesterday at work, I felt like crap--well, no wonder! And combine a belly-full of junk food with the slight dizziness of methadone and a long-acknlowledged propensity to car-sickness--yeah, it makes sense that when I walked in the door last night I thought for a few moments that I was in trouble. But after a while my stomach settled, and even though I still don't feel 100%, it's so much better than, say, last weekend.

I'm going to eat a reasonable meal, take a shower, and relax for the rest of the night. (Okay--I'm probably going to play a few dozen rounds of that damn word game. But that's relaxing--isn't it????)

I'm entering the home-stretch here. I'm going to be okay, I think.

4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad it's getting better.

    And I say if the word game helps, then huzzah! the word game!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOO-HOO! You're getting there, Gladys! You can do it. You KNOW you can.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're going to be okay, and you know it.

    Only two days left. Prove everyone right, girl.

    ReplyDelete