Wednesday, June 9, 2004

Okay, Now Let's Be Serious Here....

This is an open letter to the individual who found its way to this site via the following search term:



"story the young brother fuck the sister divorced"



We all have our issues--I understand this. Really I do. And I understand, what with the economy over there in Eastern Europe, that maybe you gotta take yer thrills where you can find 'em.



But I've gotta tell you--You're not gonna find that here. I can hook you up with my second husband--he's a scary freakboy and would probably have a line on something like what you're looking for--but otherwise you'd be better off looking elsewhere. (And really--if your search term hasn't led you to what you're looking for by Item #35, I'm thinking you better find a better search term, my horny Russian compadre.)



Buh-bye now....

--Gladys



Oh, and PS to the person who wants to know "what is a sistered joist?"--THIS one I can help you with: A sistered joist is a joist that's been reinforced by having another piece of wood screwed or bolted to it along its length--the piece that's bolted to it is called the "sister" and it strengthens the joist. Generally this is used where the joist is starting to crack or rot and it would be too difficult to remove and replace the entire joist. I've got several of them in the basement of the Catastrophe. Hope it helps....



No comments:

Post a Comment