Tuesday, December 14, 2004

That's Just Funny.

So what does it mean, I wonder. when a man who isn't yours starts putting in dinner requests?



The other day, while I was out at Mom's to do the Christmas baking, LJ called to let me know that Damien would be crashing in the spare room that night, and also that he had expressed an interest in "more of that spaghetti". (This is apparently in the aftermath of the last time he was here, with his brother, and I fed them both while waiting for LJ to show up.) So after baking five different kinds of cookies at Mom's, I went home and made a huge pot of command-performance spaghetti sauce, with meatballs.



I got home last night expecting to eat the leftovers for dinner...yeah, right. The pan which had been practically overflowing when last seen, was now sitting on the counter, emptied and washed.



If I hadn't been so damn hungry, I would have been charmed. (Okay...actually I was kinda charmed anyway.)

3 comments:

  1. Perhaps someone likes more than your cullinary skills Gladys?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. and who do you think washed it???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, LJ definitely washed it. He's very good about things like that. (I suspect he ate at LEAST his share, and probably most of mine as well. So I don't feel too awful about him getting stuck with the dishes.)

    ReplyDelete