Saturday, October 15, 2005

Me Me Me Me Me Me Meme...

I found this meme over at Reflective Musings. I did it just because I was curious; I was sure the results would be something dull and I wouldn't bother posting it. Hehehe...I was very wrong.

Here's the meme:

1. Go into your archive.
2. Find your 23rd post.
3. Find the fifth sentence (or closest to).
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.
5. Tag five other people to do the same.

Here's the result:

T-shirts that read "I (heart) NU VAGINAS" will be on sale for just $10.

Hee! (This meme also made me recognize how VERY slowly this blog started out--I started on September 23rd 2003, but my 23rd post didn't come til February 13th 2004. How times have changed!)

I'm not gonna tag anyone--but run with it if you're interested!

No comments:

Post a Comment