Saturday, October 29, 2005

Technical Difficulties

In an effort to clear some hard-drive space on my "real" computer, I managed to delete an important system file (oh, how I loathe Microsoft. A Mac would NEVER uninstall a crucial file while doing a basic uninstall of an unrelated program.) And though I went to work this morning and borrowed some CDs to repair it, the CD drive is ALSO jacked-up and I can't reinstall Windows.

I'm writing this on my "other" computer, a teeny-tiny laptop with keys the size of Chiclets. As near as I can figure out, I'm going to have to take my PC to work, install a working CD drive, and go from there. If I lose all my data, I am going to be PISSED.

Blogging will be sporadic til I get this whole mess straightened out.

3 comments:

  1. You have just realised one of my biggest fears. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I almost wish I had computer issues to blame my sporadic posting on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would never leave you guys. John did not find my blog. I just said too much and got scared he was going to.
    I moved it.
    This is the link. Thanks for worrying!

    ReplyDelete