Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Drum Roll, Please!!

DING DONG
THE LEECH IS GONE!!!


He took his stuff--nearly all of it, all the important stuff--and he SAYS he'll be back, but...eh.

The rest of his stuff--clearly stuff that doesn't mean shit to him, beat-up shoes and empty hangers and torn socks--is going in a bag in the basement.

I'm taking his room back. I've already put his cable box in Tim's room.

I am relieved. I will be more relieved Sunday night when the truck comes home. But in the meantime--he's gone. Finally, at last; he's gone.

6 comments:

  1. Yay! An emotional and financial drain you absolutely did not need.

    I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you about the job situation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Freakin AMAZING. T is doing the happy dance. about time!!!! but did i miss the break up conversation or was there ever any?

    sorry tho, G, i gotta know,
    who is debbi?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there, I'm Teresa from CA on TDK. I've be reading your blog and can relate (been there). So I feel I have to put in my 2 cents.
    Bag in the basement? Are you a storage facility? Throw that crap in the trash for collection day!
    All in love. See ya on TDK.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been gone for awhile (not much computer time here) and I have absolutely no right to have an opinion about this as a complete stranger, but, ohmigod, Gladys! What great news! I'm very happy for you, particularly given how happy to sound for yourself. Well done, girl.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm breathing a sigh of relief with you.

    It's Sunday. Is the truck back yet?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so happy for you, did you get the truck back yet?

    ReplyDelete