Monday, November 29, 2004

My Poor Guy

Things I Learned Today:



A rotten tooth will turn even the sweetest, most even-tempered man into an evil old crank.



Also, you can't feed a 6'7" 280+ lb guy a can of Campbell's Chicken and Stars and expect him to be happy about it. Not even with Ritz crackers.



(He's just mad because Damian and his brother came over last night unexpectedly and ate all the spaghetti before he got home. Hey, they looked hungry. I'd feed every stray that came around, man or cat, if LJ didn't put his foot down. It's what I do. Besides, that's what he gets for eating all the turkey leftovers by himself--I only got one teeny lil' sammich out of it before my own personal plague of locusts descended. And if you think I was mad, Foof-cat was apoplectic--turkey is her favorite thing in the world. I'd watch my jugular, if I was LJ.)

1 comment:

  1. hahahaha!!!! Chicken and Stars??? there's a reason they don't have Chicken and Stars on those NFL Chunky commercials. ^_^ i wish i could've been there to see it.

    ReplyDelete