Monday, September 5, 2005

Bizzarro World

So LJ the Amazing Emotionless Man, who spent the long weekend out of state for reasons unknown; LJ, who woke me up on my day off at 8 AM by ringing the doorbell because I'd locked the deadbolt in his absence and didn't know he'd be back so early; LJ who then left ten minutes later: just sent me this text message.

"i miss u boo. i'll talk 2 u later, i got 2 hustle baby."

Around here? That's like Romeo and Juliet and Shakespeare's Sonnets all rolled up together.

And though I wonder what's behind all this...yeah, I'm still charmed.

5 comments:

  1. Guys don't always express their feelings the way women would like. So we take what we can get and we really are happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear ya. But I've had bad experiences with guys who write sonnets, so now I prefer those with few words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I go away a couple of days and there is a flurry of blogging from you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't realize it til you mentioned it and then I looked back--dang, I WAS bloggy this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. And, remember, this is a good thing.

    ReplyDelete