Saturday, September 10, 2005

The Boys

This is one of those Cat Posts. If you're anti-cat, my apologies, but it could be worse--it could be a NASCAR post.


This is Cassidy, a.k.a. Stoopid Kitty. Stoopid Kitty is the escapee from the last few posts, and you can see how I might be surprised; the cat looks like he can barely get off the sofa, let alone squeeze through an opening the size of a soup can.


This is Sosa. Mikey and Sosa take turns being Stoopid Kitty's cuddle-buddies, which is just a little disconcerting at times, especially when Stoopid starts to hump them.


This is Sosa's brother Mikey. Mikey DOES have eyes, contrary to this picture; like me, he tends to blink when a camera is placed upon him. He also has an extra thumb, which is cute and endearing somehow.


This is White Cat, a.k.a. Dorfus, Butthead, BooBoo, etc. This is my baby kitty, who was a deceptively sedate little ball of fluffy adorableness when I picked him out at the Humane Society. He is now the King of the Thug Cats, engaged in a pitched territorial battle with Cassidy--which he appears to be losing, based on the patch of missing fur and the nick in his ear after their latest skirmish.

Not pictured: the litterbox; the thirteen pounds of food they eat between them every week or so; the cat-hair tumbleweeds.

5 comments:

  1. I'm madly in love with Mikey, for the record.

    I love how they all have such distinct personalities in each of the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww!! What cute kitties!! Don't feel bad about blogging pictures of your cats either.. I do it about my ONE cat all the time so there is NO shame in it!! ehhehe Sosa and Mikey are CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cassidy reminds me, in size, of my mother's cat, Max. He was a kitten the first time I met him...I came home the next year and he'd quadrupled in size. Despite his size, he's really quite agile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me gusta El Baby Kitty. :)

    They're all darling!

    ReplyDelete