Friday, September 9, 2005

To The Searchers...

Yes, "q101 Woody, Tony, and Ravey fired".

To which I say: WOOHOO!!! About damn time!!
A bigger bunch of idiots I hope never to have to hear. They are--oops, "were"-- a prime illustration of the principle: if you don't know what you're talking about, it's best to shut the hell up. Better to be silent and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

(To those of you who would say "If you don't like them, don't listen to them"--I didn't. And evidently, neither did a bunch of others. Which is why they got fired. Isn't the free market wonderful??)

Now if they'd just get rid of Manc0w, Chicago radio would be a much more pleasant place.

6 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the well wishes, Gladys! I'm so glad I could share it with you.

    I, too, wish Mancow would just crawl back into the swamp he came out of.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HoOray for WOO!
    HoOray for StoOpid Kitty-!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa! one angry lady. I'd better leave

    ReplyDelete
  4. Easy lady. I don't understand how you "mad-at-the-world-folks" survive on a daily basis. Flash a smile once in a while, it may do you some good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not "mad-at-the-world".

    I just hate things that suck, is all. Also the residents of the world who LIKE things that suck.

    It's a fairly small subset.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I live in san francisco where Woody Tony and Ravey do mornings. They are huge here. You are some pathetic woman in chicago who obviously knows nothing about what you are talking about--- because woody tony and ravey replaced Howard in the mornings. So i guess you could say getting fired(which was for pushing the envelope of radio- not because of a popularity contest. Think about it- they have contracts- they probably got paid out and gdidnt have to work the rest of their contract)-was the best thing that ever happened to them.
    Getting out of the midwest- doing a morning show in a huge city- Im sure they are living large!
    So you just keep telling yourself that you know what you are talking about.
    You sound just plain stupid to me.

    ReplyDelete