Tuesday, September 27, 2005

They Broke My Show.

Not sure how many other fans of The Amazing Race there are in this crowd (besides Spins, of course), but the season premiere was tonight, and all I have to say is...

WTF was THAT??

For my take on the teams, go here; in fact, if you like good snark, go there and read through EVERYONE's take on it. This is my favoritemost TV site--thy have absolutely the best message boards of any forum I've ever seen, and I highly recommend it.

Too bad I can't say the same for this season's TAR...

1 comment:

  1. I have to admit that I bailed on the show last night in favor of the hottie, Jensen Ackles. I just couldn't do it with the kids on the show...I love kids mind, but that show is already chaos and makes me on the edge of my seat anxious. To throw children in the mix would have had me crawling under the kitchen table.

    So I watched the show about crazy ghosts who lurk in the water...maybe not the greatest substitute.

    ReplyDelete