Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Real Mature, Guys.

Apparently some place in Crawhole, Texas has decided to send Michael Moore a ton or so of manure to protest _Farenheit 9/11_.



Yeah, gotta love political discourse in America.



Today at work I was telling Beverly and RuthAnne about the whole dust-up with Coulter and USA Today...so of course Beverly, who has a stronger stomach than I do, decided to read it. Out loud.



I feigned interest in something in my office shortly after she got to the part about how "our allies are the ones wearing crosses and American flags" and talking about how only the pretty girls were on the correct side. I mean, fucking SERIOUSLY. I wanted to heave. If anyone could tell me what the FUCK that has to do with reality, I'd be glad to hear it. (Actually, what I'd REALLY be glad to do in THAT case is to write you off as yet another delusional neocon. But my first way sounds better.)



Beverly said "Oh, Gladys, you've GOT to read it! It's TERRIBLE! It's like...It doesn't even make SENSE!" (My considered response to THAT was "well DUH".) I have no problems whatsoever with well-reasoned arguments. I actually would LOVE to hear a well-reasoned argument coming from that side of the fence. But they don't put people with well-reasoned arguments on TV...not sexy enough, I guess.



Whatever, I'm NOT going to be reading the results of Coulter's latest round of verbal vomiting. Car wrecks don't make me laugh, either.

No comments:

Post a Comment