Sunday, July 18, 2004

The "Cluelessness" Department Is Open For Business

LJ didn't come home at all last night.

 

(Now, to those of you who just stumbled into this blog, that might seem like a massive transgression--but if you keep reading, you'll realize it's fairly normal. I -know- where he is; at least, I'm pretty sure I know where he is. And it's not what you would imagine.)

 

What's unusual, though, is that he didn't call -at all-. I didn't hear from him til about 5 minutes ago, when he called (sleepy, so he must be at his mother's house) asking if I wanted him to bring me any food. I told him yes--the fridge is nearly empty, and will be for a few more days at least.

 

I'm glad he's not locked up...but he's gonna have some serious sucking-up to do when he gets home, for making me worry like that!!!!!!! One little sandwich isn't gonna make up for THAT--not even Italian Beef, dipped, with fries.

No comments:

Post a Comment