Sunday, July 24, 2005

Regrouping

I am nothing if not resilient.

Also "stubborn".

Plan B: quiet persistence. (Which I don't think will be a hardship for either of us; I just got an e-mail from him at my real-life addy, wishing me good luck for tomorrow. Such a sweetheart that man is.)

Things happen, you know. Stuff doesn't always work out the way people plan. And as long as I'm THERE--as long as we're in touch--there's always the possibility that he'll be whacked in the head by the clue-brick.

In the meantime, I have a new job to start tomorrow. And a house to reconstruct, and a book to write, and...Yeah, I'll keep busy.

5 comments:

  1. Happy 1st Day at New Place Where You Work, Gladys! I hope everything goes just...swimmingly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sending you lot's of good new job vibes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wear something low-cut. hehe. congratulations on your new job, and all the rest. radness, gladys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing lots of good vibes for the new job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck, Gladys! I hope your first day is a great one!

    ReplyDelete