Sunday, July 3, 2005

Weird Science

All the 'phobes out there who claim homosexuality is "unnatural" and doesn't occur in other species might want to either stay away from or check out my living room, where for much of the past few days we have had Hot Male Cat-On-Cat Humping Action. Which...not that there's anything WRONG with that, but it's a wee bit disturbing to watch. It's like, could you please go do that somewhere else?

Tim's big cat, Cassidy, is the top in this whole scenario, which is probably why I'm so conflicted about the whole deal; I don't LIKE this cat. I feel it's safe to say that this is perhaps the only cat I've ever met which I have actively disliked, even before he bit me on the finger for no reason, hard enough to draw blood. Anyway, Cass is the humper; Mikey and Sosa, Tim's other two cats, are apparently interchangeable as hump-ees. And they don't seem to be enjoying it, either, judging from their expressions and their struggles to get the big lummox off them--Cass is about thirty pounds, I would guess, whereas the twins are of average cat size. They seem a bit...submissive, though...sometimes they just lay there and look resigned.

The funniest thing about all this, though, is that Whitey--my cat--has proven once and for all that he is a thug among thugs, a true cat of the 'hood: Every time Cassidy so much as LOOKS at him, Whitey sets up an unearthly growl of purest hatred. "Don't you come near me," he says (I speak fluent Cat), and then some less-than-polite feline terminology regarding same-sex humping.

My cat is a Republican. Who would have thought???

No comments:

Post a Comment