Friday, August 13, 2004

I'm Not Dead. Really.

I'm still here. I am just swamped, beyond any reasonable definition of the word, at work. More this weekend, but here's the nutshell:



LJ's still around. I don't know what I'm going to do with him; he's very hard to stay mad at. Terrence is still calling, still interested, still persistent. I wish LJ was HALF as interested--but then again, I told Terrence straight off: "The main reason you're still interested is that you haven't got me yet. Once you get me, you won't want me anymore." He didn't deny it, either.



Sometimes, I really hate people.



Mostly I'm just catastrophically tired, though.



2 comments:

  1. You just have to look out for yourself and do what is the best for you- I know its easier said than done (boy do I) but you are tough- you CAN get what you need.

    Ursus
    www.standingbear.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. WQouldn't it be better to be alone than to be questioning and wanting all of the time? I think so, but that's just me. There are other, better men out there, that just might pop up when you trust yourself more.

    ReplyDelete