Sunday, August 29, 2004

The Acme Of Foolishness, Part Two

From today's Chicago Tribune: Mitzvah Envy



You have absolutely, positively, GOT to be fucking KIDDING me.



I wish I was Jewish so I had a TRULY valid reason to be outraged by this. As it is, my outrage is more for common-sense, I-have-to-grow-old-in-a-world-populated-by-these-pampered-little-bastards reasons.



If I ever find myself in a conversation with a person who is talking about giving their child a "faux mitzvah", I can very nearly guarantee that the conversation will not remain civil for more than one sentence after that plan is revealed. And the one sentence will probably be something like "With your head so far up your ass, how do you talk on your cellphone?"



Give me a fuckin' BREAK, people!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment