Monday, October 25, 2004

About That Novel

The other night in the shower I figured out what the novel is going to be.



I'm not sure which half of that sentence is more informative about me--the fact that I now know what the novel will be, or that I realized it in the shower.



I do most of my best thinking in the shower, for some reason; always have. I tend to stay under the hot water til my fingers get all pruney. And during this particular shower, I scared White Cat--White Cat enjoys showering with me, which--I know!--is just weird--by yelling "THAT'S IT!" (He fell off the edge of the bathtub and took off running. Poor little kitty has such a hard life...)



No, I'm not going to tell you. You'll have to read, when I start writing. Which I will, come November. Because otherwise it would be cheating.

No comments:

Post a Comment