Sunday, May 15, 2005

NASCAR Geek Lives

I am a happy, happy fangirly.

Kasey Kahne--"my" driver, for anyone here who hasn't yet had one of my NASCAR moments inflicted upon them--won his FIRST Nextel Cup race last night at Richmond. He blew everyone away, too.

And there was much rejoicing, and much ::::squeeeeeee!!!::::, even though in his little driver-profile interview he says he doesn't like tattoos, which....disappointing. Very disappointing. And also, he needs a haircut kinda badly right about now.

But honey, that boy can DRIVE.

WOOOOHOOOOO Kasey!!!! Go get 'em, baby!!!
(And also--call me.)

2 comments:

  1. I thought about you when he won the race. Don't know if you watched NASCAR 360 after, but he's seeing Terry Labonte's daughter Kristy. I thought that was kind of neat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alana...nope, I missed NASCAR 360. But I've gotta admit, I'm glad he's not dating some (other) squee-ing fangirly. We all saw how well that worked for (ugh) Dale Jr.

    ReplyDelete