Saturday, September 11, 2004

Dale Jr Earns My Eternal Loathing Until The End of Time

Well, the race is over. And Kasey didn't make it--he finished 12th in points, losing 3 spots just in the course of this race.



He finished 24th tonight--after having the fastest car in practice yesterday.



If I didn't have reason enough to loathe and despise Dale Everfucking Earnhardt Junior, I do now. He spun Kasey for what appeared to be absolutely no reason at all--got under his back bumper and lifted him so he spun around and lost 2 laps. He got one of them back, but he finished a lap down.



A pox on Dale Junior. A pox on him and all his children and their children's children until the end of the human race. I intend to flip him off each time I see his smug, despicable visage on my TV screen.



And oh, another thing--Dale Junior? Get a fuckin' haircut, dumbass.

1 comment:

  1. THE DUMBASS DOES NEED A HARI CUT! I FEEL THE SAME WAY ABOUT HIM. BUT I HAVE TO HEAR HES A GOD FROM MY FATHER DURING EVERY RACE.

    ReplyDelete