Tuesday, September 21, 2004

More Small Words

To my many, many searchers:



The K@rshner triplets, to the best of my or anyone else's knowledge...



...ARE...

...NOT...

...GAY.



So--when you click on this website, you will NOT be fulfilling any of your fantasies for "K@rshner triplets gay sex", or "K@rshner triplets nude" or any of the other things that so many of you seem to want to do with these little cuties.



Think about it, people. Cingular Wireless is a hyuuuuuuuge corporation. Do you think they'd involve themselves with _any_ spokesperson, if there was even the SLIGHTEST chance that the person's private conduct would make 99% of Middle America crap themselves with dismay? (I'm not defending Middle America, mind you--but seriously--you're just not taking the realities of the situation into account, none of you.)



But I'll promise this much, to my poor disillusioned searchers:



If there ever turns up any K@rshner kink, I'll link to it here. Promise.



Now--go play outside in the sun for a while, willya? Jeez.

No comments:

Post a Comment